Ways I'm resting and attending to my well-being this week:
- Long naps every day. That's right--Every. Day.
- Pounding down Vitamin C and friends like it's my job.
- Cooking lots and lots of vegetables.
- Eating them, too.
- Calling to schedule a massage.
- Opting out of cooking Thanksgiving dinner.
- Drinking lots of water and peppermint tea.
- Going to bed early.
- Letting work wait awhile.
I'm still finding my way back to wellness and strength, one hour and day and decision at a time. What's your Rx for wellness and strength? (I'm taking serious notes over here.)