Some days it's the way the importance of what you're up to in the world sweeps you out, as if into a tide.
Other days it's the way the breeding inbox and never-ending details tap incessantly on your shoulder.
Or the way the future breathes down your back. And then you blink and turn the calendar and wonder where all those weeks and days and hours and minutes went. You wonder what you missed noticing and forgot to tuck in your heart and carry with you.
You wonder who you could have been if you let those moments change you instead of chase you.
Sometimes it's helpful to get tired of things like hype and speed and hamster wheels that promise you so much but in the end leave you spit out and spent with calendars heavy on scribbles and light on memories.
What if you didn't need a sabbatical in Tibet or a hike through the Himalayas to turn the ship around? What if reflective living was as simple as a moment in front of a mirror, a snapshot and a line penned on a napkin, or a book of holy heart words tucked in your bag the exact minute you need them?
What if it was a gift you could give yourself, that arrives gently at your door?
The Gift of This Moment Home Retreat Kit by Liz Lamoreux
Finally it's here: a collection of invitations, reminders and practices to keep you grounded, awake and clear so you don't miss your deep wisdom or your hidden treasures--those moments of seeing and hearing and embracing that first change us and then travel with us forever.
Give yourself this gift and receive:
- The Gift of This Moment: Practices for Reflective Living, a professionally recorded and beautifully designed audio CD featuring Liz Lamoreux's heart-felt stories and an introduction to her 3 Practices for Reflective Living.
- Seen: A Mirror Meditation Journal, a 30-Day companion for reconnecting with the person who knows you best--You. Paperback, 40 pages, including 18 invitations, notes and check-ins. Featuring line art by Liz Kalloch.
- In This Moment: Field Journal and Photo Album, your reminder to see and to notice, to root yourself deeply in the present. Carry with you, cherish, remember. Hard cover, double-wire bound, 86 pages, including 27 writing and photo prompts.
- Five Days in April: A Poetry Collection, for the times when your own words fail you. Paperback, 40 pages, including 20 soulful poems by Liz Lamoreux.
- Breathing from the Heart: Guided Meditations, five downloadable mp3s of professionally recorded meditations by Liz, whose training as a yoga instructor infuses and informs this journey.
- A Breathing from the Heart reminder sticker: place where you need it most.
- A custom-designed, 2.25" pocket mirror in a sheer organza bag: reconnect to yourself wherever you are.
- Here and I am Beauty temporary tattoos from Chickadee Road: adorn yourself with the reminders you most need to stay present to your practice.
- Rejuvenate. Reconnect. Retreat. Black mini tote bag to hold together all the parts and pieces, plus your keys, your phone and other on-the-go essentials.
The Gift of This Moment Home Retreat Kit: All you need to rejuvenate, to reconnect and retreat, any time, any place. No plane ticket required.