Things from this weekend's retreat that I will never forget:
- Seeing my chocolate chip cookies work their magic right before my eyes.
- Listening to my beloved friend, Fatou, laugh with delight. Again and again and again.
- Catching giant snowflakes on my tongue in Times Square.
- Watching Wicked on Broadway while sitting between two of my greatest loves.
- Setting the oven mitt on fire.
- Acting out my fantasy to lead a hands-in-the-middle group cheer.
- Going all-forks-in with amazing women on an equally amazing chocolate cake.
- Every smile, each embrace, every opening and beginning.
- The way love makes us brave, and the way--with courage and togetherness--we make dreams come true.