In this episode, Jen interviews Michael Nobbs, the creator of sustainablycreative.com and the author of Drawing Your Life: Learn to See, Record and Appreciate Life's Small Joys. Listen in to the conversation as Michael and Jen talk:
- time, sufficiency and the pervasive pressures of the internet
- Michael's journey: from diagnosis to drawing to a creative career
- the artists and works that have inspired and influenced Michael along the way
- "Murder She Wrote" and becoming an author
- and how to build trust in the model of working slowly, with time on your side.