Things I will always remember from Integrate in the Rockies:
- Relaxing in the hot tub while snowflakes fell and melted on my face.
- Watching light, pretty snow falling nearly all weekend through a wall of windows and feeling like we were inside a giant snow globe.
- Dancing in the kitchen.
- Sitting close on the couch.
- Coining a community line of Tshirt slogans.
- A British tea service fit for queens.
- Seeing the falling snow through the delighted eyes of a woman from New Orleans.
- Watching everyone arrive as strangers and depart as dear friends.
- Holding space together for all that comes next.
Below is a photo recap from an amazing weekend, and you can see our group Flickr pool here.
To read more, check out Amy Blum's post, Afterglow.
To receive updates regarding future Voice and Story Retreats, email me at jen (at) jenlee (dot)net with Retreat Updates in the subject line, and I will keep you posted.