In this episode, meet Phil Gazley, an anti-human trafficking educator who works with communities and law enforcement agencies around the world. We talk art, culture, creative integrity and more:
- How to prevent human trafficking by focusing on other things, and what he's seeing right now
- What anti-trafficking activists can learn from independent artists
- The power of artists to influence culture philosophically
- A middle road between academia and business created by independent art and soul care
- Commercialization and philosophical integrity
- Creating a culture of invitation and working on a grassroots level
Phil Gazley works on anti-trafficking efforts, developing coalitions and partnering with government groups, law enforcement agencies and NGOs. You can support this work here.